Report a claim Emergency reporting
Business travel in foreign countries can come with great risks. Business plans — and lives — can be thrown into uncertainty by incidents ranging from stolen passports to medical emergencies, even kidnapping. Thankfully, no matter where you do business, you can rely on The Hanover. With Hanover GlobalReach, you’ll experience coordinated and professional claims service, a steady hand when you need it the most. Here’s all the information you need to report an international claim.
How to report an international claim (claims outside of North America)
1. Gather important information
You’ll need to provide certain information when you report the claim, including:
- Policyholder name
- Policy number
- Type of loss
- Date of event
- Description of loss
- Insured contact name and details (phone, email, etc.)
- Third-party contact name and details (phone, email, etc.)
Business travel services — additional information
- This coverage includes emergency medical, personal, travel assistance and emergency political evacuation services.
- Calling business travel support services does not constitute the report of a claim. To report a claim, please follow the steps above.
- To print a card containing contact information for UnitedHealthcare Global, or to learn more about our business travel services outside the U.S., please visit UHCGlobal.com. To register on their website, enter: Global ID: 339151
Note: For a loss under a locally admitted foreign policy, please follow the loss notice details within that policy contract.
In a life-threatening emergency, contact the local emergency authorities first to receive immediate assistance. Then follow the steps outlined above. Here are your emergency contacts:
Business travel service emergencies
United Healthcare Global: 1-410-453-6330
24-hour emergency response (reverse charges accepted)
Download this page