In recent years, there has been immense growth in the number of endpoints, such as tablets, phones, laptops and desktops, that are connected to networks that attackers and bad actors can use to access your business’s network and systems. Business cybersecurity teams often struggle to get access to endpoints across multiple office and remote work locations, and don’t have the ability to reach out to an endpoint in the event of a cyber-attack.
As a result, adopting an effective endpoint protection solution is an essential part of defending your organization against sophisticated threats in an ever-changing environment.
As part of the Hanover CyberSecure Program, The Hanover has partnered with CrowdStrike Falcon, an advanced cloud-native platform to protect endpoints, cloud workloads, identity and data. The CrowdStrike Falcon platform uses an array of complementary prevention and detection methods to fight against constantly shifting ransomware techniques.
Valuable services for Hanover policyholders
Combining technology, intelligence, and expertise, the CrowdStrike Falcon platform can be scaled to fit the needs of small businesses to enterprise organizations. It secures the most critical areas of enterprise risk--endpoints, workloads, data, and identity—to help keep your business ahead of today’s attackers and stop breaches.
CrowdStrike's endpoint security solution suite leverages cloud-scale artificial intelligence (AI) and deep link analytics to deliver best-in-class extended detection and response (XDR), next-generation anti-virus, device control and firewall management.
- Machine learning for the prevention of both known and previously unknown ransomware without requiring updates
- Exploit blocking to stop the execution and spread of ransomware via unpatched vulnerabilities
- Indicators of attack to identify and block additional ransomware behaviors and protect against fileless attacks and new categories of ransomware
- Automated threat analysis to immediately obtain all details about the ransomware found, including origin, attribution, similar families and indicators of compromise
CrowdStrike offers four levels of flexible bundles of protection to choose from, with a range of offerings including:
- Next gen antivirus
- Threat intelligence
- USB device control
- Firewall management
- Endpoint detection and response
- Managed threat hunting
- IT hygiene
- Incident response and proactive services
- Cloud native—Eliminates complexity and simplifies deployment to drive down operational costs
- AI-powered—Harnesses the power of big data and artificial intelligence to empower your team with instant visibility
- Single agent—Delivers everything you need to stop breaches — providing maximum effectiveness on day one
Already a Hanover policyholder?
Visit CrowdStrike to learn more about endpoint protection services to help your business stay ahead of attackers and stop breaches.
Become a Hanover policyholder
Hanover customers enjoy access to our Risk Solutions Partner Services, as well as our comprehensive safety information. Contact your Hanover agent to learn more.
Find an agent
The entities mentioned in this material are not members of The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.
This material is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide any coverage or guarantee loss prevention. The examples in this material are provided as hypothetical and for illustration purposes only. The Hanover Insurance Company and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“The Hanover”) specifically disclaim any warranty or representation that acceptance of any recommendations contained herein will make any premises, or operation safe or in compliance with any law or regulation. By providing this information to you, The Hanover does not assume (and specifically disclaims) any duty, undertaking or responsibility to you. The decision to accept or implement any recommendation(s) or advice contained in this material must be made by you.
THIRD PARTY DISCLAIMER
Third parties whose websites are contained in this material are not members of The Hanover Insurance Group. The Hanover disclaims any responsibility for the contents or management of such third-party websites. The contents and maintenance of the websites is the obligation of the respective owners.