Driver training and monitoring
Our Risk Solutions Partner, Driver’s Alert, provides exclusive promotional rates on driver training and its How’s My Driving? driver observation program, as well as discounts on GPS Systems.
Their innovative programs include risk management to identify high-risk drivers and the resources to provide corrective actions for end-to-end driver risk management solutions, all backed by a powerful data management system.
Valuable services for Hanover policyholders
This leader in fleet safety training also provides employee training on everything from fall prevention to effective supervision and preventing workplace harassment, all for the same price as their popular driver training courses.
Driver’s Alert provides:
- How’s My Driving — This popular system has been perfected over 20 years and provides fleet data to help reduce fleet costs and improve the way you do business. Exclusive promotional rates.
- Driver Safety Suite — Courses ranging from defensive driving to driver fatigue to HazMat Transportation and many more, many available in both English and Spanish at exclusive promotional rates.
- GPS — A useful safety, theft prevention and cost-saving solution that allows employers to monitor driver behavior and realize cost reductions through fuel savings and continuous vehicle diagnostic monitor. Exclusive promotional rates.
- MVR — Motor Vehicle Records checks to aid in applicant screening.
- Employee Training — Keep your employees safer with courses at exclusive promotional rates.
- SmartRisk Solution — Leverage all the above options to create a powerful suite of tools to support management of your fleet safety program. Discounted combination at exclusive promotional rates.
Already a Hanover policyholder?
For more information and to access the many services Driver's Alert offers, visit our Explore Risk Solutions Partners page and click on the plus sign beside Driver's Alert.
Become a Hanover policyholder
Hanover customers enjoy access to our Risk Solutions Partner Services, as well as our comprehensive safety information. Contact your Hanover agent to learn more.
The entities mentioned in this material are not members of The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.
This material is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide any coverage or guarantee loss prevention. The examples in this material are provided as hypothetical and for illustration purposes only. The Hanover Insurance Company and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“The Hanover”) specifically disclaim any warranty or representation that acceptance of any recommendations contained herein will make any premises, or operation safe or in compliance with any law or regulation. By providing this information to you, The Hanover does not assume (and specifically disclaims) any duty, undertaking or responsibility to you. The decision to accept or implement any recommendation(s) or advice contained in this material must be made by you.
171-1209_PROS (5/17) LC 2014-430