Don't be left stranded
We provide you with 24/7 emergency roadside assistance for towing and other services in the event of a disabled vehicle.Call now
Roadside assistance from The Hanover
- Assistance within the continental U.S. and Canada, no matter where your vehicle becomes disabled
- A network of more than 35,000 service providers
- Free towing to the nearest provider, or, up to $150 to your preferred location
- All expenses are directly billed to The Hanover when you use our roadside assistance provider. In the event the tow to the nearest repair facility exceeds the $150 limit, The Hanover will reimburse the difference.
- Reasonable expense — typically only cost $20/vehicle per year — far less than comparable roadside assistance packages
If you decide not to use our roadside assistance provider, no problem — you are still covered up to $75. You will need to submit a printed, itemized receipt within 90 days of the disablement for reimbursement. Simply include the name, address, and telephone number of the towing service, and the cause of disablement.
Not just towing
In addition to the emergency towing services, our roadside assistance helps cover the following:
- Delivery of fluids, including fuel, oil, or water (does not include cost of fluids)
- Service to the battery
- Changing of flat tires
- Lockout service to recover keys inside your car
- Coverage for up to $75 for keys that are lost or broken
Add roadside assistance on your Hanover Platinum or Connections® auto policy. We can help you with towing and other valuable emergency roadside services to get you on the road to repair — and back on the road.