Why are my rates going up, and how can I lower them?
Home and auto insurance rates can fluctuate, just like the cost of living fluctuates. There are a variety of other factors to keep in mind when it comes to your home and auto insurance costs, but making sure you have the right home and auto protection is essential for peace of mind.
What factors go into auto insurance costs?
- Driving trends, including more distracted drivers
- Increased repair costs due to new technology
- More cars on the roads
- More injuries and lawsuits
What factors go into home insurance costs?
- More storms with higher damage costs
- Bigger homes
- Increased labor costs
- Increased liability and lawsuits
- Claim history of previous owners
- Higher cost of claims