Hanover Risk Solutions partners with select vendors to offer policyholders access to valuable services to help mitigate risks.
Endpoint detection and response for your business
As the number of attack vectors, or the ways for attackers to enter a businesses' system multiply, many businesses address each vector with a cybersecurity solution to protect its specific vulnerabilities. However, these point tools don’t connect the dots across all the hardware, software, applications and tools your business uses to make its systems run smoothly. As a result, security data is collected and analyzed in isolation, without any context or correlation, creating gaps in what businesses' risk management and cybersecurity teams can see and detect. Additionally, the manual investigation process can often be slow and cumbersome, causing businesses to fall behind in containing and remediating threats.
As part of the Hanover CyberSecure Program, The Hanover has partnered with SentinelOne Singularity XDR to offer discounted access to a solution that can help protect your business from cybersecurity threats, malware and ransomware using their comprehensive enterprise security platform.
Valuable services for Hanover Policyholders
SentinelOne Singularity XDR is a leading cloud-first security platform that enables businesses to ingest and centralize all security data in one place. It rapidly responds and proactively hunts for threats using a single view of prioritized alerts and progression of attacks across multiple sources.
By unifying extended detection and response capabilities across multiple security layers, including endpoint, cloud, identity, network and mobile, SentinelOne Singularity XDR provides your business with centralized end-to-end enterprise visibility. Their powerful platform also offers robust analytics and automated response across a large cross section of the technology stack, or all the hardware, software, applications and tools your business uses to make its systems run smoothly. This makes it easier for security analysts to identify and stop attacks in progress before they impact your business.
- Real-time and automated evaluation of threats across the enterprise security stack
- Frictionless integration with leading security ecosystem vendors
- Combine extended detection response (XDR) programs to offer customers the flexibility they need without limiting them to a single solution
- Accelerate investigation and threat hunting by MITRE ATT&CK technique with STAR proactive, custom hunting and response rules
- Seamlessly ingest security data in real time from any technology product or platform by breaking down data silos and eliminating blind spots
- Streamline operations and improve security workflows
- Empowers security teams with additional contextual risk scores on indicators of compromise
- Get rapid time to value for your analysts, increasing productivity
- Reduce the time it takes to respond to a cybersecurity threat with one click remediation and automated response
- Curated library of methodologies of threat actors, new indicators of compromise, tactics, techniques and procedures
Already a Hanover policyholder?
VIsit SentinelOne to learn more about securing your enterprise with Singularity XDR.
Become a Hanover policyholder
Hanover customers enjoy access to our Risk Solutions Partner Services, as well as our comprehensive safety information. Contact your Hanover agent to learn more.
The entities mentioned in this material are not members of The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.
This material is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide any coverage or guarantee loss prevention. The examples in this material are provided as hypothetical and for illustration purposes only. The Hanover Insurance Company and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“The Hanover”) specifically disclaim any warranty or representation that acceptance of any recommendations contained herein will make any premises, or operation safe or in compliance with any law or regulation. By providing this information to you, The Hanover does not assume (and specifically disclaims) any duty, undertaking or responsibility to you. The decision to accept or implement any recommendation(s) or advice contained in this material must be made by you.
THIRD PARTY DISCLAIMER
Third parties whose websites are contained in this material are not members of The Hanover Insurance Group. The Hanover disclaims any responsibility for the contents or management of such third-party websites. The contents and maintenance of the websites is the obligation of the respective owners.