The Hanover’s payment options
The Hanover offers five different payment methods, so you have the option to choose the one that works best for you.
1. Hanover EZPay
Hanover EZPay is our pay-as-you-go billing option. With Hanover EZPay, you have the ability to pay your workers’ compensation premium in real-time as you run your payroll. You may self-report your payroll by logging into Hanover EZPay or, if you work with a payroll company*, they may report on your behalf. For assistance, please contact your agent or the Hanover EZPay Customer Service Team at 800-853-0458 or HanoverEZPay@hanover.com.
2. Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Fast, safe and easy — pay directly from your bank account.
- Save on installment fees annually with automatic payments.
- No checks to write; no envelopes to stamp and mail.
- Avoid missing a payment and worrying about cancellation.
- Pick any day of the month, from the 1st to the 28th. Once you’ve signed up, the program is good for the life of your policy.
- Go to www.hanover.com to enroll using a onetime registration process. Or print and complete the EFT authorization form and send it by email, fax, or mail.
3. Pay online
- Enjoy the convenience of doing business online 24/7.
- Use your bank account — complete a one-time registration process. You’ll receive convenient e-mail reminders when your next bill is ready to be viewed online. Service fees associated with your pay plan apply.
- Use a credit card, debit card or e-check — for convenience, use our website to make a one-time payment with your credit card, debit card or checking account.**
4. Pay by phone
- For convenience, use The Hanover’s toll-free number — 800-573-1187 — to make a payment with your credit card, debit card or checking account.**
5. Write a check
- If you prefer, you can send your payment by U.S. mail to the addresses below. When paying your bill by check, please allow sufficient time for mailing.**
The Hanover Insurance Company
PO Box 580045
Charlotte, NC 28258-0045
Citizens Insurance Company of America
PO Box 77000
Detroit, MI 48277-0360
* Payroll vendors may charge you a fee to submit files to us directly (including Intuit Payroll Services). You should discuss this with your payroll vendor before signing up for this payment plan.
** Invoice fees associated with your pay plan apply.